At a high level, clients engage our services to support them in delivering a strong business case for their procurement function, for example to:
- Deliver bigger benefits to the business, faster
- Deliver a better service to the business, and / or
- Ensure that major sources of supply risk are identified, mitigated and managed.
At an operational level, clients turn to Portland in order to:
- Access leading-edge, category knowledge through our team of deep subject matter experts in categories that are non-core to their own business
- Access additional procurement capability in a market that is short of procurement talent, allowing them to refocus resources on more strategic categories
- Access leading practice technology and processes on a variable cost basis, for example per event or category
- Access specialist procurement operations capabilities to increase team output and reduce cycle time for procurement activities
We provide bespoke, flexible solutions for our clients which can incorporate elements of both project-based (consulting) services and managed services, depending on the desired outcomes.
Whatever your challenge, speak to one of our team today to find out how we can help you.